Dublin : 2h via the M6 ( 120 miles / 190 km )
Belfast : 4h .30 min Via the N17 ( 188 miles / 305 Km )
Limerick : 1h. 30 min via the N18 ( 65 miles Via N18 )
Cork : 3.h. 30min via the N18 ( 130 miles / 208 km )
Rosslare Harbor: 4 hours via the N18 ( 167 miles / 269 km )
Shannon Airport: 1h. 5 min. via the N18 ( 48 miles / 78 km )
Galway Airport: 15 minutes ( 6 miles / 9.5kms )
Bus -Train Station: 5 - 8 minutes ( 2 miles / 3.2kms )
Getting around : bus, rail, car or ferry.
How to get here:
- It's actually quite easy to get to Galway because it's well sign posted from whichever city you'll be coming from.
Just follow the sign to " The West " or " Galway ".
By Car ( From Galway city center ):
- Once you reach the center of Galway, follow the signs towards Salthill.
- You'll be soon following the coast road.
- After approximately one mile (1.6 km), you will pass the Galway Bay Hotel on the right-hand side.
- Carry on past that hotel for about one mile (1.6 km) and also past the "Spinaker Hotel " on the left until you come to a T - junction.
- Sea Breeze Lodge is about 100 meters before that junction, on the right-hand side.
Address: 9 Cashelmara, Salthill, Galway Tel : +353 91 529581
If you will be using a G.P.S our coordinates are : N 53 15.583' W 009 06.440'
Sea Breeze Lodge B&B *****
Overlooking beautiful Galway Bay !